Natural Energy boosters are available in the food we eat daily. It is important to intake sufficient amount of nutritional food that is rich in vitamin and mineral for providing energy to our body to perform day to day activities. To eat right food is necessary so that later you don’t have to depend upon those capsules, pills or liquid supplies to meet the vitamin or mineral deficiencies.
There is no bullet available in any energy boosting foods that will supply your body with sufficient energy instantly. Your body accumulates energy from the food you eat, to be precise the right nutritional food that will benefit your overall body health. The below mentioned is some energy boosting foods supplement you should include in your routine diet:
Your body uses Magnesium for performing several crucial tasks such as:
- Sustaining normal muscle and nerve functioning
- Keeping heart beats stable
- Supports healthy immune system
- Keeps bones strong
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels to provide sufficient energy
- Supports normal blood pressure
- Reduces stress
- Supports vitality
- Helps to reduce cramps, migraines and headaches
Energy boosting foods such as Black beans, Pumpkin seeds, spinach and Swiss chard are rich source of Magnesium.
This powerful mineral benefits the body in:
- Building strong bones for overall body well-being
- supports in muscle contraction
- Aids with blood clotting
- Maintains healthy blood pressure
Organic dairy products, sardines, greens and tofu are rich in calcium natural energy boosting foods.
Chromium is considered a trace mineral that helps to maintain normal blood sugar and insulin levels to boost your energy levels
Best energy boosting foods rich in Chromium are broccoli, onions, potatoes, whole grains and wheat germ to be included in routine diet.
Copper is another trace mineral that:
- Keeps nerves system healthy
- Helps body to use iron and form red blood cells
- Maintains immune function
- boosts your energy levels
Natural Energy boosting foods like barley, leafy greens, shellfish, sesame seeds, cashews and organ meats are rich in copper which improves energy levels.
This efficient mineral helps body to:
- Helps the immune system deflect attacking bacteria
- Aids in producing collagen, the connective tissue that helps in healing wounds
- Keeps strong bones
- Maintains normal taste and smell
Energy boosting foods including pumpkin seeds, oats, oysters, beans, organic yogurt and red meat contains high amount of zinc to heal wounds. Zinc is more absorbed from animals rather than plant sources, so vegetarians should consciously select the food or use supplement for required amount of zinc intake and boosting energy.
Iron is a mineral known as the ticket to energy as it works to:
- Delivers oxygen to the entire body
- Keeps your immune system strong
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves work out performance
- Assists neurotransmitters that are vital for memory function
Iron is good source of energy boosting foods found in leafy green vegetables, oatmeal, Kidney beans, lentils, poultry, fish, red meat, whole grains and dried fruit.
Boron is a trace mineral that works to:
- Maintains strong bones
- Aids to treat osteoarthritis
- Coordinates and Build muscle
- Improves cognitive skills
- Regulate hormones working with vitamin D including testosterone
Natural energy boosting foods like Raisins, bananas, prunes and peanuts are rich in boron.
8. Silica or Silicon
This trace mineral helps the body in:
- Forming connective tissues for nails, blood vessels, skin cartilage and hair
- Supports the health of the blood cell walls
- Make the weak bones stronger boosting the vitality
Cucumbers, oats, barley, and beer are natural energy boosting foods high in silicon mineral.
1. Folic Acid
The folic acid is essential vitamin for the body that helps to:
- Build new body cells so that you don’t feel weak and remain energetic
- Critical for pregnant women as to prevent birth defects
- Preventing the production of homocysteine, a form of amino acid produced naturally in the body that may lead to cardiac problems
Natural energy boosters include lentils, chickpeas, pinto beans, spinach and parsley which are good source of Folic Acid that also keeps you away from health problems.
Biotin also referred as vitamin H or vitamin B7 helps to:
- Makes sure that the body properly metabolizes sugar and use it for energy
- Metabolize fat specially to keep skin healthy
Nuts, Swiss chard and carrots are rich in biotin and perfect energy boosting foods that enhances skin health as well.
3. Vitamin B12
Sufficient amount of vitamin B12 is important for proper nerve system functioning because:
- to maintain nerve and blood cells health
- Producing DNA
- Preventing heart diseases and stroke by restricting the production of homocysteine, a type of amino acid
- Keeps you away from feeling lethargic or tired
- Preventing the blood disorder known as pernicious anemia, common disorder that vegetarians, vegans, and the elderly are at most risk as veg food contains less amount of vitaminB12
Energy boosting foods such as sardines, yogurt, grass-fed beef and fortified food contains great source of Vitamin B12 that prevents blood disorders.
4. Vitamin D
This Vitamin D is a type of hormone that helps:
- To maintains strong bones
- Helps the body to absorb calcium
- Crucial for proper nerve functioning and healthy immune system to feel strong
- Maintains the health of thyroid
Natural energy boosting foods rich in vitamin D are fatty fish like salmon, tuna and mackerel, also organic cheese and mushrooms are energy boosters.
5. Vitamin K
Vitamin K helps the body in:
- Helps blood clotting
- Prevent soft tissues and calcification of arteries
- Assists calcium in transmitting to the bones, maintaining healthy bones and overall health
Fresh leafy green vegetables like kale, collard greens, spinach and Swiss chard, fermented soy and broccoli are natural energy boosting foods to be included in diet.
6. Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is known as the happy vitamin that makes you feel good and energetic as:
- It boosts neurotransmitters level known as dopamine, to provide you with the feelings of calmness
- Helps in building protein
- Strengthens immunity, to provide strength
- Works with folic acid & Vitamin B12 to avoid production of homocysteine, a kind of amino acid
Natural energy boosting foods rich in vitamin B6 includes chickpeas, chicken breast, banana and bulgur
7. Vitamin E
Vitamin E works powerfully to:
- Prevent cells getting damaged from free radicals
- Boosts immune system functioning and energy, also helps to widen blood vessels
Sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, wheat germ, almonds, peanut butter, and spinach are rich in vitamin E and are best Natural energy boosting foods.
8. Vitamin A
This super nutrient supports many body organs and also:
- Maintains healthy vision
- Boosts immune system of the body
- Protects cognition
- Helps organs like heart, lungs, kidney to work properly
Energy boosting foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes and cantaloupe includes lots of vitamin A.
9. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is the ultimate protector of the body as it:
- Protects the body from cell damage
- Prevent from cold, virus and flu
- Helps in wound healing
- Stimulates vitamin E supplies
- Assists in the absorption of iron
Energy boosting foods such as papaya, strawberries, bell peppers and broccoli contains high quantity of vitamin C.[/restab]
1. GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that:
- Important for smooth brain functioning
- Overall health of the body
- Encourages skin and hair well being
- Maintains health of the bone
- Regulates metabolism to provide sufficient energy
- Maintains reproductive system
Natural energy boosting foods such as wild salmon, hemp seeds and hempseed oil are rich source of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) that takes care of overall health of the body.
2. EPA omega-3 fatty acid
Eicosapentaenoic Acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that helps body:
- To reduce depression and feel happy and strong
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
Natural energy boosting foods rich in EPA omega-3 fatty acid includes fatty fish such as salmon and tuna, nuts, leafy green vegetables and beans.
3. DHA omega-3 fatty acid
Docosahexaenoic acid, a type of the omega-3 fatty acid benefits you:
- To promote proper brain function
- Supports mood fluctuations and focus
- Prevent and treats depression to feel good, boosting energy
Energy boosting foods such as cold water and fatty fish like salmon, cod and barramundi are rich in DHA.
1. Soluble Fibre
Soluble fiber is important element for weight control that also helps in:
- Slow digestion and keeps you feel full for long (it converts water to gel during digestion)
- Controls blood sugar levels and boosts energy
- Restricts with the absorption of dietary cholesterol to help lower LDL i.e. bad cholesterol
Energy boosting foods such as oatmeal, apples, oranges and lentils are high in soluble fibre to assist in proper digestion and boosting energy.
2. Insoluble Fibre
Unlike soluble fibre, insoluble fiber assists body:
- To put in bulk into stool to prevent constipation
- Helps in eliminating toxins and waste from body and enhancing energy levels
Energy boosting foods such as grapefruit, whole wheat bread, barley and celery contains high amount of insoluble fibre. Increasing fibre in your diet may create gas production so gradually increase fibre content to prevent flatulence.
The above mentioned are some of the vitamins, minerals, fats and fiber that assists the body in maintain strong immune system resulting in boosting energy levels. The natural energy boosting foods rich in vitamins, minerals, fats and fiber is also given to provide you brief understanding about the food and including in diet to fight stress, feel strong and improve overall body health.[/restab][/restabs]